Day 2 – List of Things I Feel Strongly About
I don’t feel strongly about anything in particular. I have vague ideas of a perfect world and well anything that is close to it, I feel towards it. Some things are world problems and here’s the list anyway.
- Education for all. Girls should get equal opportunities to study as well as the poor people. Education in general should be free for all.
- Women equality. Complete equality for women is hard. I am a woman and I agree that women in general have a weaker framework as compared to their male counterpart but studies have shown that women think more rationally and less likely to cause accidents and mistakes. Women should be made to work the intellectual parts where I know women will succeed.
- Animal cruelty. All of us are animals and just because we happen to be smarter than certain species doesn’t mean we can act like animals towards them. Each and every species can understand love and they only retaliate in fear or self-defense. So as long as we don’t invade their space they will leave us alone. But we humans are a little dumb on that side.
- Gay marriage. I don’t oppose them at all. I might act a little awkwardly towards them because I haven’t met anyone gay and I grew up in a slightly conservative background. But I totally don’t mind same sex love. It’s their choice. Let them do whatever they want. The only problem is that a majority of gay guys are hot and it is kind of unfair. But I guess the same could be said about lesbians. The luckiest would have to be bisexuals. They get both pools.
- Recycling. Ok this will be a little hypocritical of me to say but I do understand the need for recycling and saving the planet and the world but I don’t follow it. I have started it and still in the baby steps but hopefully I will be better at it. Also, I kinda want the world to be destroyed so I guess that’s one of the reasons I haven’t really paid much attention to it.
That’s about it. There are a few things that I think are needed for a change in the world but this just off the top of my head. I don’t like this list much but oh well.