Day 4 – Bullet My Whole Day
Since bulleting my days now will make this a very short list, I decided to bullet both my university and work days.
- 6:30am – Wake up and lazily check phone. Go to bathroom and so on.
- 7:20am – Leave home to catch bus.
- 8:00am – Reach work and spend the whole time doing something. Sometimes nothing.
- 4:30pm – Leave office and catch bus to go home.
- 5:15pm – Reach home, heat something to eat, download some episodes or watch online.
- 7:30pm – Make dinner.
- 9:00pm – Start preparing to go to bed.
- 9:30pm – I have fallen asleep.
Yeah I lead a very boring life when I’m in my work term. I sleep at 9! It’s insane!
- 7:30am – Wake up and think if I really need to go for the first class. Depending on the amount of sleep I got the previous night and the importance of the class, the decision is made.
- 8:00am – If I’m going to class, gone down to eat breakfast and hurry to class. Have to reach by 8:30.
- 12:30pm – 1 hour lunch break. Go back to dorm and sleep for 30 mins. Wake up around 1:10pm grab some food and eat in class.
- 4:30pm – Return back to dorm and do something online. Watch some episodes and stuff.
- 6:30pm – Go eat dinner in cafeteria or if no one else is there bring food to room and eat while watching something.
- 7:30pm – Complete assignments due tomorrow. If nothing is due then hang out with floor mates or maybe if I feel like study something.
- 12:30am – Think about going to bed. Decide if the class next morning is important or can be skipped.
- 1:30am – Go to bed if class can’t be skipped. If class can be skipped, extend time to 2:30am.
See, my university life is so much fun. And this doesn’t even include weekends. Weekends are crazy. 😛