Day 13 – 6 Things You Wouldn’t Mind Doing Again
There are so many things I wouldn’t mind doing! Oh man I have done a bunch of crazy things. But I’ll try to keep this post short and sweet! 😛
- Do 12th grade all over again. As much as I hated studying, I don’t mind doing it all over again. I had so much fun in 12th with my friends and the fact that it was the last year and probably the last time we would meet before long after made 12th grade beautiful.
- I want to go to Universal Studios theme park again. I went there on last Christmas and I loved it! The Harry Potter theme park was so cool!!!! Butter beers!! And roller coaster rides. We didn’t get to go on all the rides so I wanna go there again!
- Sleepover with my family friends. They are so close we are almost like cousins! Titash and I are probably some 4th or 5th generation cousins. But the sleepovers I had at Titash’s place and Sush’s place were so much fun! Especially the one where Sush and I played Portal 2 till 5 in the morning!
- Read all the awesome books again. For this one, I want to erase my memory about the awesome books I read and read them all over again. I want to enjoy the same feeling I had when I first read them. The suspense and thrill. This is also applicable for movies and Portal 1 and 2.
- Dune-buggies! Riding a dune buggy in the desert sands is one of the most fun and awesome things ever! It’s so much fun!
- Swimming in Nationals for your school. Though I completely screwed the nationals, fell sick and didn’t win anything, Nationals was still fun! 2 schools from Oman had gone we were staying together and we had so much fun! The place was cold and staying up late and dancing like crazy was so awesome! I loved it.