Day 16 – 10 Places You Want to Go
I love traveling! I haven’t been to a lot of places. There are so many places I want to go. Maybe one day, when I get rich and I can retire early say maybe at the age of 40 (if I’m not dead already), I’ll definitely go on a world tour but first I would complete this list whether I’m rich or not.
- Spain. I have to go to Barcelona and watch a FCB match at Camp Nou. I want to walk along the Spanish streets listening to locals play the Spanish guitar and relax in the warm sunshine. Not to mention, pretend I can dance and do some weird Spanish moves! 😛 Obviously I will be listening to the song Barcelona by Giulia y los Tellarini. (I love that song!)
- Paris – France. Paris is beautiful! The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre museum and the food. I will go crazy in Paris.
- Machu Picchu – Peru. Actually the entire S. American region is my wish! Being a fan of ancient history and the ancient astronaut theory, I have read about these places ever since I was small. And plus it’s a breathtaking view from up there.
- Italy. Sicily, the birth place of the Italian mafia! And Rome with the Colosseum! I can’t really list the things I want to see in Italy ‘cause that itself will be another list :P.
- S. Korea – I love Korean stuff! K-comedy movies, k-pop, mangwas etc! How can I not visit this country?
- Japan – I am guilty of loving anime and mangas! I love J-horror and J-rock! I love everything about Japanese cuisine and cosplay! OK I should stop now.
- Petra – Jordan. It’s an architectural beauty. Both my parents are architects, so yeah I grew up with a eye for architecture.
- Greece. Mainly because of the food. And the blue Mediterranean!
- Ruins of Mohenjadro – Pakistan/ India.
- SPACE!!!!! Who hasn’t dreamed about going to space! I would love to go to space and see the earth for all its beauty!
Special Mentions: All the 7 wonders of the world. Europe (Amsterdam in particular :P) and Mt. Everest.