Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I actually had some work!! I was busy doing things. 😀 So now that I’m back to my jobless self, I thought I’ll make a short list of my own. What inspired me to write is list is unknown but I was just thinking of things and thought what if I died tomorrow. I want to have an epic funeral! It has to be super awesome. So this week I decided to post the To-Do list for my funeral.
The Songs to Be Played:
- Eric Clapton – Circus Left Town. This is a rare sad song by Eric Clapton. It is so beautiful and sad.
- Westlife – Seasons in the Sun. I knew this song was going to be played at my funeral in 7th grade. (Yeah that was the ‘emo’ period.)
- Westlife – Uptown Girl. I know this isn’t a funeral song but it was my favorite song going up. I love this song so much!
- Guns N Roses – Sweet Child of Mine.
- Led Zepplin – Kashmir. The song has an epic opening!
- Pink Floyd – Shine On You Crazy Diamonds.
“Now there’s a look in your eyes
Like black holes in the sky”
It’s perfect for my dead body. I have black eyes! 😀
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here.
- Led Zepplin – Stairway to Heaven.
- Eric Clapton – Tears in Heaven. Now that everyone is kind of happy that I’m dead (thanks to my epic funeral mix), they will all hope I’m going to heaven. But……
- AC/DC – Highway to Hell. This song is gonna be my way of saying “Suck it bitches! I’m on my way to hell!!!”
And finally everyone will leave the funeral with the epic song…
- Jimi Hendrix – Star-Spangled Banner. I am not American but this song has one of the best guitar solos ever!!!
So that’s the songs that are gonna be played. I bet people will come to my funeral just for the songs!! Other songs that are going to be played in the middle are: Still Alive – Portal, Re Your Brains – Jonathan Coultran, Cocaine – Eric Clapton, Bell Bottom Blues – Eric Clapton, Money – Pink Floyd, Another Brick In The Wall – Pink Floyd….ok I should stop now or I never will