Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I actually had some work!! I was busy doing things. 😀 So now that I’m back to my jobless self, I thought I’ll make a short list of my own. What inspired me to write is list is unknown but I was just thinking of things and thought what if I died tomorrow. I want to have an epic funeral! It has to be super awesome. So this week I decided to post the To-Do list for my funeral.
The Songs to Be Played:
- Eric Clapton – Circus Left Town. This is a rare sad song by Eric Clapton. It is so beautiful and sad.
- Westlife – Seasons in the Sun. I knew this song was going to be played at my funeral in 7th grade. (Yeah that was the ‘emo’ period.)
- Westlife – Uptown Girl. I know this isn’t a funeral song but it was my favorite song going up. I love this song so much!
- Guns N Roses – Sweet Child of Mine.
- Led Zepplin – Kashmir. The song has an epic opening!
- Pink Floyd – Shine On You Crazy Diamonds.
“Now there’s a look in your eyes
Like black holes in the sky”
It’s perfect for my dead body. I have black eyes! 😀
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here.
- Led Zepplin – Stairway to Heaven.
- Eric Clapton – Tears in Heaven. Now that everyone is kind of happy that I’m dead (thanks to my epic funeral mix), they will all hope I’m going to heaven. But……
- AC/DC – Highway to Hell. This song is gonna be my way of saying “Suck it bitches! I’m on my way to hell!!!”
And finally everyone will leave the funeral with the epic song…
- Jimi Hendrix – Star-Spangled Banner. I am not American but this song has one of the best guitar solos ever!!!
So that’s the songs that are gonna be played. I bet people will come to my funeral just for the songs!! Other songs that are going to be played in the middle are: Still Alive – Portal, Re Your Brains – Jonathan Coultran, Cocaine – Eric Clapton, Bell Bottom Blues – Eric Clapton, Money – Pink Floyd, Another Brick In The Wall – Pink Floyd….ok I should stop now or I never will
OK so yesterday I was feeling super happy because FCBarcelona won against AC Milan in Uefa CL. And then Arsenal won (though they didn’t qualify for quarters, they still beat Bayern!) So anyway because I was super happy, I wanted to listen to Billy Idol’s Dancing With Myself. So I heard it and then I heard Shine On You Crazy Diamonds by Pink Floyd.
So what comes after Shine On You Crazy Diamonds? Yes the entire Pulse album. And it’s like ecstasy! The guitar solos and the words are so freaking powerful! (I’m trying to keep the post clean.) After Pulse obviously you listen to The Wall and that’s when I realized how much I miss listen to Pink Floyd with my dad. We would listen to them everywhere. In the car, at home, during dinner! The best thing about Pink Floyd albums is that the entire album is like one song. It has an epic opening song and the entire album then takes you to some really psychedelic place and then the last song brings you back but at the same time leaves you with amazing memories. I cannot describe how much I love Pink Floyd. The annoying part is you want to listen to the next song but the current song is so good you want to hear it twice!
That is Comfortably Numb. It’s so beautiful! I would do almost anything to go for at least one Pink Floyd concert. I feel chills when I listen to them. They are by far my most favorite band.
So yeah’s that’s about Pink Floyd. If you haven’t checked them out, then you haven’t heard epicness. OK maybe you have a different choice of music, but still you have to listen to them.
“Take a quote from your favorite movie — there’s the title of your post. Now, write!”
I saw the daily prompt for today and I loved it! I love movies just as much as I love ice-cream. OK maybe I like ice-cream more. Fine I like movies just as much as I hate cockroaches. OK coming back to the topic, the title line is from Aladdin. My favorite 2D movie of all time! I spent all my childhood watching Aladdin and Duck Tales. I don’t really remember much before I was 3 or 4 but my parents keep telling me how I would annoy them to death to watch Aladdin whenever the TV was switched on.
So this line is used after Zafar’s first attempt to open the Cave of Wonders. When the cave swallows up Gazeem, Iago starts babbling how he can’t believe and stuff and then Zafar say, “Patience Iago, patience.” I love this movie so much I know most of the lines by heart! I should watch the movie again tonight…
I was a very impatient kid when I was little. And my brother to annoy me would keep saying it and I hated it. But later I realized I missed it when my brother left. And then i would say it to my smaller brother, Zorro (who is also my dog). Zorro wouldn’t obviously understand it but after a point He would start barking if I said it. I assume it’s because he gets annoyed by it. So my theory is that is the most annoying line ever!
So that’s a little history about the line and why it’s my favorite! Have an awesome day and enjoy! 😀
Day 16 – 10 Places You Want to Go
I love traveling! I haven’t been to a lot of places. There are so many places I want to go. Maybe one day, when I get rich and I can retire early say maybe at the age of 40 (if I’m not dead already), I’ll definitely go on a world tour but first I would complete this list whether I’m rich or not.
- Spain. I have to go to Barcelona and watch a FCB match at Camp Nou. I want to walk along the Spanish streets listening to locals play the Spanish guitar and relax in the warm sunshine. Not to mention, pretend I can dance and do some weird Spanish moves! 😛 Obviously I will be listening to the song Barcelona by Giulia y los Tellarini. (I love that song!)
- Paris – France. Paris is beautiful! The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre museum and the food. I will go crazy in Paris.
- Machu Picchu – Peru. Actually the entire S. American region is my wish! Being a fan of ancient history and the ancient astronaut theory, I have read about these places ever since I was small. And plus it’s a breathtaking view from up there.
- Italy. Sicily, the birth place of the Italian mafia! And Rome with the Colosseum! I can’t really list the things I want to see in Italy ‘cause that itself will be another list :P.
- S. Korea – I love Korean stuff! K-comedy movies, k-pop, mangwas etc! How can I not visit this country?
- Japan – I am guilty of loving anime and mangas! I love J-horror and J-rock! I love everything about Japanese cuisine and cosplay! OK I should stop now.
- Petra – Jordan. It’s an architectural beauty. Both my parents are architects, so yeah I grew up with a eye for architecture.
- Greece. Mainly because of the food. And the blue Mediterranean!
- Ruins of Mohenjadro – Pakistan/ India.
- SPACE!!!!! Who hasn’t dreamed about going to space! I would love to go to space and see the earth for all its beauty!
Special Mentions: All the 7 wonders of the world. Europe (Amsterdam in particular :P) and Mt. Everest.
Day 15 – 5 Things You Are Scared Of
Ok normally I would say that I’m not scared of anything but thinking deep enough there are obviously some fears in my life. I am going to include hypothetical situations too because when I think about it, the idea is also scary.
- Cockroaches. I cannot mention this enough. I am terrified of cockroaches. I scream and I am literally paralyzed when I see a cockroach. I think this started when I was a kid and my brother would scare me with cockroaches. I never got over it. I googled it just now and found out that fear of cockroaches is called Katsaridaphobia. I will google more information about it.
- Clowns and huge cartoon mascots. I don’t know why I am scared of them but I just am. It’s not like I will scream and run for my life but I just avoid them. Maybe I have an unreasonable logic that clowns and mascots are usually pedophiles or rapists.
- Ninja Zombies Apocalypse. Ok what if zombies become like ninjas? Already the fact that ninjas could be anywhere and you couldn’t see them is scary enough but what if the zombie turned out to be like that. Killing a zombie is tough enough. You have to shot them in the head. If they are like ninjas, super fast and super stealthy, then we are doomed.
- Turning into an Evil Psychopath. I have evil thoughts all the time. Then I convince myself that I cannot turn evil because I have some touch with morality (at least I think I do). I care about people to some extent. But what if I lose it. If I turn evil, it will be difficult to stop me because I’ll be like Ted Bundy’s early stages. A calculating and cruel psychopath.
- Being buried alive. I want to be cremated when I die. In case I’m not dead at least I won’t be buried alive. This is probably the worst possible form of torture. I don’t think my psychopathic self would even inflict. When you are buried alive, you know you are going to die. There is no escape. You are thirsty and hungry. Adrenaline kicks in to keep you alive. You chew your fingers and then you slowly run out of oxygen. You lungs hurt, you lose touch with reality. You start imagining you are rescued and then you are bought back. You are given pictures of hope by your brain and then snatched away. It’s terrible and scary. You do not want to be in that situation.
Day 14 – 4 Things You Started But Failed To Accomplish
Wow, things I started. I started so many art project during summer I never completed or tried to learn a language and everything. There are so many things that it is hard to short-list just 4. Anyway, I’ll do this list about things I want to get back to; hopefully someday in the future.
- My wax model of the HappiEmo symbol. I melted candles and added color to them and everything. I even made the mold but I never ended my completing it. I don’t know why I didn’t complete it, but I didn’t and I still have the things at home. Maybe next time I’m in Oman I’ll complete it.
- My knitting thing. Ok so in December I started a knitting project for a shawl. I did some 50 lines with 193 knits and then I noticed a mistake in between and my stupid perfectionist brains decided to open the whole thing which I did and again knitted some 30 lines then I got bored and haven’t done anything since. I like knitting. It is kinda cool (maybe in an old lady way but I still like it). So I’m hoping to get back to that…soon.
- My incomplete stories. Before I wrote and completed ‘Dead Again’, I have written 3 more stories and some 5 more chapter 1s and prologues. The 3 stories which I wrote previously are all incomplete. I know how it ends but I never ended up completing them. I hope that one day I will end up completing them. Or at least finish the first one which is name ‘Kiss of Death’. That is a really stupid story but I started it when I was in 9th grade.
- My awesome game in C#. During first term in University, I made this really annoying death game in C# as kept adding stuff as I learnt things in C#. But now it is incomplete and I still haven’t debugged it. Maybe one day when I’m bored enough I’ll get back to it and do it.
So these are the things I want to get back to hopefully some day in the future. I know I really want to complete it so best of luck to me? Hahaha. 😛